How to Reassemble Facial-Flex
If your Facial-Flex should come apart, please follow these easy Facial-Flex reassembly instructions.
- Hold Part A by the base in your left hand so that the bar is pointing to the right and the groove in the ball & groove is facing you.
- Hold Part B by the base in your right hand so that the bar is pointing to the left and the groove in the ball & groove is facing you.
- Hold both pieces horizontally and touch them together as you would touch your index fingers together.
- Turn your right hand 90º (a quarter turn) away from you so that the groove in the ball & groove is facing the ceiling.
- Move Part B in your right hand to the left so that the bar of Part A is resting in the groove of the ball & groove of Part B.
- Extend the index finger of your left hand and brace under the ball & groove of Part B. Then apply pressure with the thumb of your left hand on the bar of Part A until the bar snaps into the groove of the ball & groove of Part B.
- Rotate your right hand 90º (a quarter turn) towards you so that the bar of Part B is resting in the groove of the ball & groove of Part A.
- Extend the index finger of your left hand and brace behind the ball & groove of Part A. Then apply pressure with the thumb of your left hand on the bar of Part B until the bar snaps into the groove of the ball & groove of Part A.
For further assistance, watch the “How to Reassemble Facial-Flex” video.
HEALTH & BEAUTY BLOG POSTS
The people that use Facial Flex never fail to move us. When we received an email from Facial Flex user, Lucy Brummett, it was no different. Lucy shared her journey with facial exercise using Facial Flex, giving us a unique perspective on how it helped alleviate her...
Rosemary Conley is the UK Facial-Flex device distributor, for anyone in the UK region for fast shipping to you. This is a post about her.
In the past 30 years, the design of Facial-Flex has been iterated and updated more than 6 times! As new technology and new discoveries are made, we flex and bend to provide the best technology for our facial exercise device as we can.
Strengthening your facial muscles can do more than just trim, tone and tighten for a more youthful appearance—especially for brass and woodwind musicians.
Jaw Muscle Pain is A Common Issue, But Flexing Your Facial Muscles Can Help with More Than Just Your Appearance!
Only Flex-Bands Will Do When It Comes To Using Your Facial-Flex Don't fall for imposter bands when flexing with Facial-Flex. Only Flex-Bands will do! Though many types of orthodontist bands can be found on the market, those are intended for other purposes and...