How to Reassemble Facial-Flex
If your Facial-Flex should come apart, please follow these easy Facial-Flex reassembly instructions.
- Hold Part A by the base in your left hand so that the bar is pointing to the right and the groove in the ball & groove is facing you.
- Hold Part B by the base in your right hand so that the bar is pointing to the left and the groove in the ball & groove is facing you.
- Hold both pieces horizontally and touch them together as you would touch your index fingers together.
- Turn your right hand 90º (a quarter turn) away from you so that the groove in the ball & groove is facing the ceiling.
- Move Part B in your right hand to the left so that the bar of Part A is resting in the groove of the ball & groove of Part B.
- Extend the index finger of your left hand and brace under the ball & groove of Part B. Then apply pressure with the thumb of your left hand on the bar of Part A until the bar snaps into the groove of the ball & groove of Part B.
- Rotate your right hand 90º (a quarter turn) towards you so that the bar of Part B is resting in the groove of the ball & groove of Part A.
- Extend the index finger of your left hand and brace behind the ball & groove of Part A. Then apply pressure with the thumb of your left hand on the bar of Part B until the bar snaps into the groove of the ball & groove of Part A.
For further assistance, watch the “How to Reassemble Facial-Flex” video.
HEALTH & BEAUTY BLOG POSTS
Strengthening your facial muscles can do more than just trim, tone and tighten for a more youthful appearance—especially for brass and woodwind musicians.read more
Jaw Muscle Pain is A Common Issue, But Flexing Your Facial Muscles Can Help with More Than Just Your Appearance!read more
Only Flex-Bands Will Do When It Comes To Using Your Facial-Flex Don't fall for imposter bands when flexing with Facial-Flex. Only Flex-Bands will do! Though many types of orthodontist bands can be found on the market, those are intended for other purposes and...read more
Facial-Flex Ships from Australia to Uzbekistan Facial-Flex ships to Albania, American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia and those are just some of the "A"s. Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Beligium, Belize, Benin, Bermda, Bolivia, Brazil,...read more
This powerhouse combo is a force to be reckoned with. Facial-Flex and Advanced Renewal Complex--the iconic duo. As A.R.C. thickens and smooths, Facial-Flex tones and strengthens. Working hand in hand, the two products encourage muscle toning all the while defying...read more
According to a research letter, studying the Association of Facial Exercise With the Appearance of Aging, published by the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA Dermatology): Facial Exercise does reduce the signs of aging. This has created a...read more